Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/08/20 11:25:56 UTC

weird ? (sunshine, c203)

Hello, I cannot get sunshine:setxml to work...

sitemap :

<map:transform src="xsl/genlicform2fill.xsl">
      </map:transform>
      <!-- stores in context -->
      <map:transform type="sunShine"/>
        <!-- another map:transform -->
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>

in my xsl :

<call-template name="store"></call-template>

and in this template I have :

<sunshine:setxml context="MyContext" path="/root/lkfmPageTitle">
something
</sunshine:setxml>

the result is :

<sunshine:setxml context="MyContext" path="/root/lkfmPageTitle">
something
</sunshine:setxml>

!!!
I really don't get it, since right above this transformation I use a
map:aggragate which looks into sunRise context to get info from... Namespace
is ok. Is "MyContext" automatically created or should I add something ?

Thanks a lot (and to Carsten for the previous answer).

Babs