Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Arthur Berezin <ar...@gigaspaces.com> on 2017/05/21 13:28:04 UTC

Renaming Old ARIA Repos

Hi All,

It seems that the old ARIA organization on GitHub from before we moved to
ASF(https://github.com/aria-tosca-old) are still creating confusion.
I added text "-old" to repo name and changed the description of all
repos to point to the new ASF repo.

Do you think we should also move all the content to separate branches and
keep only the readme.md in master that would point to the new repo?

I prefere not deleting this org altoghether to it keep for refenrece.

Arthur

Re: Renaming Old ARIA Repos

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@gigaspaces.com>.
Can't we just make them private repos?

--
Tal Liron
Senior Engineer

<https://twitter.com/CloudifySource>
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8467478>
<https://github.com/cloudify-cosmo>   <https://github.com/cloudify-cosmo>
[image: Azure Webinar]
<http://getcloudify.org/webinars/Azure-plugin-for-cloudify-webinar.html?utm_source=signaturesatori&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=general_signature>

Re: Renaming Old ARIA Repos

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
+1 Arthur

Re: Renaming Old ARIA Repos

Posted by Arthur Berezin <ar...@gigaspaces.com>.

Re: Renaming Old ARIA Repos

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: Renaming Old ARIA Repos

Posted by Arthur Berezin <ar...@gigaspaces.com>.
I added a note on top of all the repos some time ago, but I'm still getting
asked about this.

Re: Renaming Old ARIA Repos

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.