Posted to user@flink.apache.org by David Morávek <dm...@apache.org> on 2022/03/29 07:15:16 UTC

Re: Wrong format when passing arguments with space

Hi Kevin,

-dev@f.a.o +user@f.a.o

Thanks for the report! I've run some experiments and unfortunately I'm not
able to reproduce the behavior you're describing. The bash "$@" expansion
seems to work as expected (always receiving correctly expanded unquoted
strings in the main class). Can you maybe elaborate about your environment
and submit a minimal reproducer?

Best,
D.

Posted by David Morávek <dm...@apache.org>.