Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Naskovski <mn...@san.rr.com> on 2003/06/14 02:46:11 UTC

new LabelValueBean(" " + obj.getName(), obj.getValue()) is not working

When my LabelValueBean which I construct as:

lvb = new LabelValueBean("&nbsp" + obj.getName(), obj.getValue());

when it gets displayed, it translates the & into &amp; and what comes out
is, literally "&nbsp", when in fact I wanted spaces :).

Does anyone know how to specify a "&nbsp;" for the Label value in a label
value bean? :)

Thanks
Martin

Re: new LabelValueBean(" " + obj.getName(), obj.getValue()) is not working

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Which tag are you using to display these values?

html:options and html:optionsCollection provide an attribute
(filter="false") that keep this from happening.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist