Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/09/13 01:55:05 UTC

[VOTE] New committer - Fredrik Westermarck

I would like to nominate Fredrik Westermarck as an Apache Jakarta Commons
committer.

Fredrik has put tons of work into improving the Javadoc for [lang] in the
latest 2.0 release, in fact, looking at my archives he's offered 13
patches in the last year [that I saved], many of which were substantial
[20k+].

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?a=100319488200002&r=1&w=2 appears to show
the years worth of patches.

Votes please, closing Monday 15th midnight EST

Hen

[ ] +1, let him commit!
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1, no, because....

Re: [VOTE] New committer - Fredrik Westermarck

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>.
+1

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
+1

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> I would like to nominate Fredrik Westermarck as an Apache Jakarta Commons
> committer.
>
> Fredrik has put tons of work into improving the Javadoc for [lang] in the
> latest 2.0 release, in fact, looking at my archives he's offered 13
> patches in the last year [that I saved], many of which were substantial
> [20k+].
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?a=100319488200002&r=1&w=2 appears to show
> the years worth of patches.
>
> Votes please, closing Monday 15th midnight EST
>
> Hen
>
> [x] +1, let him commit!
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1, no, because....

Phil

Re: [VOTE] New committer - Fredrik Westermarck

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
> Fredrik has put tons of work into improving the Javadoc for [lang] in the
> latest 2.0 release, in fact, looking at my archives he's offered 13
> patches in the last year [that I saved], many of which were substantial
> [20k+].
<snip>
> [ X ] +1, let him commit!
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1, no, because....

;)

Yoav Shapira

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] New committer - Fredrik Westermarck

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
5 +1 votes from:

Phil Steitz
Juozas Baliuka
Yoav Shapira
Matthew Hawthorne
Henri Yandell

So Fredrik is in :)

Fredrik, please complete the CLA available at:

http://incubator.apache.org/forms/ASF_Contributor_License_2_form.pdf

and follow instructions contained in it etc.

Once that goes in, you should get an email back from Jim Jagielski
confirming that the CLA has been received. Let me know when this has
happened and I can send a request to root asking for accounts etc to be
made for you.

FYI, http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html details the process.

Hen

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.