Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by si...@simonmassey.org on 2020/07/27 10:49:09 UTC

expected release dates for 5.0.x / 5.1.x

We are using Phoenix 4.7 in production. We are currently testing out upgrades to Hbase 2 and Phoenix 5.0 ahead of building some new applications. The fact that there hasn't been a 5.0 release in two years and that there are a large number of fixed issues after that is causing us concern. Is there a plan to make a release of 5.0.x and 5.1.x?

Thanks!

Simon

Re: expected release dates for 5.0.x / 5.1.x

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org>.
There is no plan for 5.0.1 that I know of.

The next release to support Hbase 2 will be 5.1.0.
We are actively working towards it, but I cannot give you a specific time
frame.

regards
Istvan