Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Greg Hamer <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/03 01:05:19 UTC

Changing Default Editor for New Weblogs | Roller 2.0

In my Roller 2.0 stock install, the "Weblog editor page to be used" defaults to editor-text.jsp for all newly created weblogs.

Can another of the weblog editor pages be specified to be the default?

Re: Changing Default Editor for New Weblogs | Roller 2.0

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
Unfortunately, that's hardcoded into Roller. Definitely a good RFE to
post once JIRA comes back  up.

- Dave