Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lund <pi...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/09 12:24:16 UTC

Struts 2 FileUpload

Hi

I'm using Strurs 2.1.2 and the <s:file name="upload" label="File" /> tag in
the jsp page.
My problem is that while the fileUpload appears to work most of the time I
do get java.io.FileNotFoundException: on the .tmp file that Struts uses as
part of the process (prob 1 in 10 times). Once this happens of course the
whole process breaks down.

I boiled the whole process down to a simple test action and tested it
repeatedly and also checked if anyone else had this issue. It appears that
this issue was fixed as of 2.0.9 release but I am still seeing it.

I'm using commons-fileupload-1.2.1 and commons-io.1.3.2

Any ideas before I abandon struts 2 fileupload?

Thanks

Re: Struts 2 FileUpload

Posted by Ralf Fischer <th...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Lund <pi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using Strurs 2.1.2 and the <s:file name="upload" label="File" /> tag in
> the jsp page.
> My problem is that while the fileUpload appears to work most of the time I
> do get java.io.FileNotFoundException: on the .tmp file that Struts uses as
> part of the process (prob 1 in 10 times). Once this happens of course the
> whole process breaks down.
>
> I boiled the whole process down to a simple test action and tested it
> repeatedly and also checked if anyone else had this issue. It appears that
> this issue was fixed as of 2.0.9 release but I am still seeing it.
>
> I'm using commons-fileupload-1.2.1 and commons-io.1.3.2
>
> Any ideas before I abandon struts 2 fileupload?

Please post this question to the struts-user list. For further
information see [1].

Cheers,
-Ralf

[1] http://struts.apache.org/mail.html