Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ramkrishna S Vasudevan <ra...@huawei.com> on 2011/08/10 13:28:12 UTC

Doubt regarding regionsInTransitionInRS used in HRegionServer

Hi,

We have a skip list set called regionsInTransitionnRS where we try to
maintain a list to know the currently processing regions for closing and
opening.

In open region handler we are trying to throw an error if the regions are in
transition in that RS and we get an open call for the same region.

But where are we adding elements to the set ?

Am i correct ? Is it a problem ?

Regards

Ram

Re: Doubt regarding regionsInTransitionInRS used in HRegionServer

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Create a new one (For why, see the 'grumpy tenets' that Todd posted yesterday).
St.Ack

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Looks like a bug.