Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by NNPC <ad...@nnpcmail.com> on 2003/11/20 09:02:20 UTC

Top Urgent

NNPC HEADQUATERS
45 Marina St.,
V/I, Lagos-Nigeria.
EMAIL: admin@nnpcmail.com
Compliments,
           REQUEST FOR AN URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
Kindly accept this proposal as an introduction of myself and as a proposal for urgent business relationship. Meanwhile,I am Dr. Lucky Jones, the Chief Accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).I am also a member of 5 MAN Contract Executive Review Panel (comprising 2 Snr.Staff of CBN and 3 Snr, Staff Of (NNPC) set up by present Civilian Regime of President Obasanjo.
So far, we have come across a surplus of the sum of US$25M.(Twenty-Five Million Dollars) which was as a result of deliberate over-invoicing of certain contracts awarded by Contract Award Committee of the corporation.
We also discovered that the last installments due to the original contractors from the United States have since been paid to them, while the said surplus (over-inflated) amount of ($25M) still floats in our Apex Bank (CBN) waiting offshore remittance, which we want to carry out because we as Civil servants, are not allowed to operate foreign account.
It was on this strength that we seek your assistance in providing for us an enabling Bank Account where the Fund would be lodged. 25% of the total Sum is for you. 5% for expenses during transaction, if any. 70% for my colleagues and me.
Please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this transaction through the above E-mail address. I shall in turn inform you of the modalities for a formal application to secure the necessary approvals for the immediate release of this fund into your account.
I decided to contact you based on the fact that there is no risk involved in this business and also since I do not know or have any foreign friend to assist me in executing the transaction. If you accept to carry out this transaction with me, please note that my colleague and I will be in your Country to receive the fund together with you, the moment we secure all the necessary approvals. This transaction will only take (14) fourteen working days.
Best Regards,
DR LUCKY JONES.
Chief Accountant
NNPC