Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/14 13:43:11 UTC

SCA 1.0 branch created

Slight delay for a few last minute fixes but I've created the 1.0 branch now
at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.0/

So any changes you want in 1.0 need to be done in both trunk and the branch
from now on. I'll be cleaning it up and getting out an 1.0 RC this
afternoon.

Note we now need to bump the trunk version up from 1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOTto
1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT. I'll be doing that later ttoday as well but just be
careful in the mean time as both trunk and branch are building with the same
version number.

   ...ant