Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Todd Patrick <To...@dtn.com> on 2006/06/02 15:34:28 UTC

According to the Myfaces Wiki the Tree component is considered obsolete?

According to the Myfaces Wiki the Tree component is considered obsolete?

I'd like to use a Tree Table, can Tree2 have multiple columns of data
displayed at the leaf and children level?

Thanks,

--Todd

Re: According to the Myfaces Wiki the Tree component is considered obsolete?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
tree2 has not be used as a "tree table"

ADF Faces contains also a treeTable.
But using treeTable from tomahawk is fine too for now.
But looking at Adf Faces is perhaps the better choice.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18