Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sebastian Lamelas_marcote <se...@inria.fr> on 2014/10/01 13:55:02 UTC

help with pig

Hello everyone,

I'm Sebastian Lamelas, an intern in INRIA Spirals Team (France, Lille). I cloned the repository of Pig (git://git.apache.org/pig.git) but I am having many troubles with it.
In fact, the only interest I have is the following commit : 5abfbd012e696fe46a110418cbd00fbd5cab037e
I need to recreate the bug reported there (infinite loop) in the piggybank subproject. I was wondering if you could help me with this, I have been trying to compile and run tests for 4 days and I cannot make it work.
I really hope you can hit me back with some hints, it would save me a lot of work and time.
Thanks a lot for your time,

seb.

Re: help with pig

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please consider asking this question on pig user mailing list:

http://pig.apache.org/mailing_lists.html#Users

Re: help with pig

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: help with pig