Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Charlie Williams <cw...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/25 16:42:39 UTC

retrieving original html from database

I have an index of pages from the web, a bit over 1 million. The fetch took
several weeks to complete, since it was mainly over a small set of domains.
Once we had a completed fetch, and index we began trying to work with the
retrieved text, and found that the cached text is just that, flat text. Is
the original HTML cached anywhere that it can be accessed after the intial
fetch? It would be a shame to have to recrawl all those pages. We are using
Nutch  .8

Thanks for any help.

-Charlie

Re: retrieving original html from database

Posted by Charlie Williams <cw...@gmail.com>.
thank you, I will give it a try :)

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com>.

--
Doğacan Güney

Re: Re: retrieving original html from database

Posted by songjue <so...@gmail.com>.
That's just what I need! thanks Brigg.

songjue
2007-04-29