Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 00:25:22 UTC

Tapestry 5.3.2 and protected component fields

Hello folks,

I just fixed a pretty serious bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1860

Basically, turns out that protected fields in component classes was
not operating correctly for mutable fields (injections did work).

This fix is checked in to Subversion; I'll make available an rc-3
release that includes the fix.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Tapestry 5.3.2 and protected component fields

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Tapestry 5.3.3-rc-3 is now available from the Apache Staging Repository

    mavenRepo name: "Apache Staging", url:
"https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging"

(that's Gradle btw).

--