Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/04 13:25:45 UTC

How to set currency in ofbiz?

I want to set the currency to INR.

While creating the product store i set it to INR and while adding price to a
product i set it to INR.

But in the product page, the price is $0.00.

If i change to USD, it works!

So, what i guess is that there must be a configuration file or something
that sets the currency to INR globally.

So, How to set currency in ofbiz?

Re: How to set currency in ofbiz?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
are there any errors in the error or debug logs

Balaji Sundar sent the following on 8/4/2008 4:25 AM:

Posted by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com>.
OK,
I will try to find why vat does not work with INR
thanks

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
VAT should work as I had it working for one of the project. Best thing
is to create a some data on a demo or public server and let others to
poke in to find why it is not working. I can certainly help a bit if I
have access to the system.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com>.
Problem is now the other way.....!!!

Posted by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot.....

changing in productscreens.xml did the trick!!!!

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
change productscreens.xml

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
there is a service that can be called, I am check it see if it is called
when the language is changed.
it might also be something to add to the my page or preferences.

Balaji Sundar sent the following on 8/4/2008 5:32 AM:

Posted by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.