Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Meredith <ps...@t-online.de> on 2003/08/26 12:02:55 UTC

Re: Passing parameters through DirectLink

Hi Mindaugas,

"parameters" will accept an array or List as well, so you could whack in
your params in there if need be, although it's not a nice solution.

I can't quite understand why you would need an ExternalLink for that
though. I'd just use the DirectLink method that was mentioned yesterday
ie. setting a property on the Edit page from the current page in your
listener.

  - John

John Meredith <ps...@t-online.de>