Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by "jayson.minard" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/05 00:51:18 UTC

Solr 1.4-SNAPSHOT pom pointing to invalid commons-io?

Solr 1.4-SNAPSHOT seems to now be requiring:

      3) org.apache.commons:commons-io:jar:1.4

which doesn't appear to exist on public repositories.
commons-io:commons-io:1.4 does exist.

If you clear your repository and build using it, the build fails.

Before entering a bug, is anyone else seeing that?

-- Jayson

Re: Solr 1.4-SNAPSHOT pom pointing to invalid commons-io?

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
dooh -- my fault.  I had one in my local repos, but its non-standard

I'll make the fix in just a sec...
thanks
ryan

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.