Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by GRESSIER Yoan <yo...@sncf.fr> on 2003/06/11 16:05:44 UTC

deploying web servie containing ArrayList

Hi

I'm trying to deploy a web service like :

public String addArray( ArrayList l )
{
  String som = "";
  for( int i = 0; i < l.size(); i++ )
  {
    String c = (String)l.get( i );
    som += c;
  }
  return som;
}

I get the following error while accessing the WSDL file :
AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - ; nested exception is:
	WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for
&apos;http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-encoding&apos;. Namespace prefixes must
be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix
for &apos;http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-encoding&apos;. Namespace prefixes
must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

Does anyone have an idea about that .

Thanks
Regards

Yoan GRESSIER
Stagiaire DSIT-EX/CX
Premium - 2.5

Re: deploying web servie containing ArrayList