Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/10/28 03:30:55 UTC

is anyone fixing the builds?

So I've been out of action for a couple of days and am about to hop on a
plain, but I see nothing but failed builds for both Maven and Continuum.
Is anyone looking into it? What changes triggered it?

- Brett

Re: is anyone fixing the builds?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I might even hop on a plane. More likely to get me home than a flat
surface. The American air has done my grammar no good at all. Next thing
you know I'll be using favorites and colors.

- Brett