Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2015/09/02 02:45:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.24.0 (rc2)

Hi all,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mesos 0.24.0.

0.24.0 includes the following:

Experimental support for v1 scheduler HTTP API!

This release also wraps up support for fetcher.

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=0.24.0-rc2

The candidate for Mesos 0.24.0 release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.24.0-rc2/mesos-0.24.0.tar.gz

The tag to be voted on is 0.24.0-rc2:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=commit;h=0.24.0-rc2

The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.24.0-rc2/mesos-0.24.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the tarball can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.24.0-rc2/mesos-0.24.0.tar.gz.asc

The PGP key used to sign the release is here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/mesos/KEYS

The JAR is up in Maven in a staging repository here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemesos-1066

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Mesos 0.24.0!

The vote is open until Fri Sep  4 17:33:05 PDT 2015 and passes if a
majority of at least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mesos 0.24.0

Vinod

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.24.0 (rc2)

Posted by "Khanduja, Vaibhav" <va...@emc.com>.
fyi

I ran tests on VMs over ESX server, both with 4CPU and 4096MB of RAM

Thank

Posted by Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
+1  Ubuntu 14.04

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.com>.

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.com>.

Posted by Bernd Mathiske <be...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me>.
+1 (binding)

Tested on our CI.

--
Jiang Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me> @xujyan <http://twitter.com/xujyan>

Posted by Bernd Mathiske <be...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me>.
+1 (binding)

Tested on our CI.

Posted by Bernd Mathiske <be...@mesosphere.io>.
+1 [binding]

Posted by Bernd Mathiske <be...@mesosphere.io>.
+1 [binding]

Posted by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@mesosphere.io>.
+1 - tested on our CI

Posted by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@mesosphere.io>.
+1 - tested on our CI

Posted by "Khanduja, Vaibhav" <va...@emc.com>.
Tests failing on centos 7 related to Cgroups, which is known ..
Tests on ubuntu 14.02 passed

Posted by Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io>.
+1 (non-binding)