Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de> on 2011/03/11 07:03:49 UTC

Move fixed issues to a "< 1.3-incubating" release...

Hi,

the planning board for "Unscheduled" would be much more tidy, if fixed
issues would be moved to some version.
I suggest "< 1.3-incubating" or "prior to 1.3-incubating".

Then we can try to have all issues planned for some version, or at least
in backlog.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/VersionBoard.jspa

-
Lars

Re: Move fixed issues to a "< 1.3-incubating" release...

Posted by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de>.
it was an error that got irrelevant with the removal of uac in 1.3-incubating.

so, somehow it was resolved in context of 1.3. but this is not enough for listing it in the release notes maybe. as we have 'Backlog', we could add an 'Archive'.

--
Message sent from mobile device

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1 (or maybe "Codeplex")