Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2017/11/08 22:59:22 UTC

Re: Re: How the Ignite Service performance? When we test the CPU soon be occupied 100%

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 9:15 AM, aaron@tophold.com <aa...@tophold.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Andrey!  Now it better, we try to exclude no-core logic to
> separated instances.
>
> What I learned from last several months using ignite, we should set up
> ignite as a standalone data node, while put my application logic in another
> one.
>
> Otherwise it will bring too much unstable to my application.  I not sure
> this is the best practice?

It depends on your use case, but I would say that majority of Ignite
deployments have stand-alone data nodes, so there is nothing wrong with
what you are suggesting.