Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Rob Moran <rm...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/18 13:30:15 UTC

[VOTE] Change the name Apache NiFi Fluid Design System to Apache NiFi Flow Design System

Following positive response discussing the name change of nifi-fds [1], I'd
like to call a vote to officially change the name of the Apache NiFi Fluid
Design System to the Apache NiFi Flow Design System.

The name change reflects that nifi-fds is meant to establish a set of
reusable UI components for the NiFi ecosystem, and that these components
are not tied to a single design system or UI platform.

I am a +1.

The vote will be open for 72 hours and will be a majority rule vote.

[ ] +1 Change the name to Apache NiFi Flow Design System
[ ] +0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not change the name because...

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-dev/201805.mbox/%3CCAGmW7OxAaazAYDs8_v%3DkwYPKtJp3tMDEJdyGztSFgcmdv%3DAS4w%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Re: [VOTE] Change the name Apache NiFi Fluid Design System to Apache NiFi Flow Design System

Posted by Andrew Lim <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
+1 (binding)