Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/29 20:30:09 UTC

Change Page Title via Ajax??

Hi all, long time...
I saw in some sample to label very long ago and put it in for the Page
Title.

   <head>
      <title wicket:id="pageTitleLabel">[Page Title]</title>
   </head>

Now, is it possible to change this via ajax?

As I write you this lines I think I could put an input type hidden and a
decorator or something like that.

But just to check it out with you and see what you think.

Thanks,

f(t)

PS: Elco your book has arrived and was great, although more geeky comments
are needed so we don't feel alone reading it the subway for instance... :-)

Re: Change Page Title via Ajax??

Posted by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com>.
JAJAJA
how could I forget.