Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 20:27:44 UTC

Two Google Summer of Code project for ODE

Hi ODEers,

I'm a bit late with this mail, but nevertheless I'm happy to announce
that Google has accepted two students for Apache ODE within this years GSOC.

Please join me to welcome Denis and Chamith in our community.
Congratulation!

Here are some (brief) details about the projects:

- Apache ODE Integration in BPELUnit (Chamith)
  As you can guess, the goal is integrate BPELUnit with ODE to have a
more powerful testing environment (for both, ODE itself and BPEL processes)
http://wiki.apache.org/general/BuddhikaChamith/BPELUnit_GSOC2009_Proposal_BuddhikaChamith

- Web-based BPEL debugger for Apache ODE (Denis)
  This project aims at integrating Oryx into ODE's web console that
enables debugging running process instances in a graphical (BPMN) fashion.
http://wiki.apache.org/general/ddweerasiri/GSOC2009Proposals/WebBasedBPELDebuggerForApacheODE

I believe we have a good mentoring team (consisting of Oryx, BPELUnit
and ODE guys, and of course the respective communities :)) for both
students, so I'm very optimistic that both projects will succeed.

I'm looking forward to seeing both projects evolving towards a more
successful and convincing open source BPEL solution.

Best,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: Two Google Summer of Code project for ODE

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Congratulations to the students and mentors for getting these projects under
way!

alex

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.