Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 16:33:42 UTC

applib documentation (ISIS-21) ... please review and comment.

Hi all,

Following on from earlier emails about r0.1, I've made a start with
applib module (ISIS-21).

So, if you get a chance, please could you review the new applib
documentation .  This is an important document, because it tells
newcomers to Isis how to go about writing Isis applications.

To build the doc:

1. cd trunk/applib
2. svn up .
3. mvn site-deploy -D deploy=local -o
4. open up /tmp/m2-sites/isis/applib/index.html, and navigate to the PDF
or HTML guides

Please make any comments against ISIS-21, or go ahead and make small
changes directly.

I'm marking the ticket as resolved, and will close it once it's had some
reviews against it.

Thanks!
Dan