Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Tom Schindl <to...@gmx.at> on 2006/03/23 00:02:28 UTC

Where from does Apache-Test get the servername used

Hi,

how does Apache-Test retrieves the servername inserted into httpd.conf
is it possible to access this value while running tests?

Tom

Re: Where from does Apache-Test get the servername used

Posted by Tom Schindl <to...@gmx.at>.
Thanks found it myself some minutes after posting to list. i needed it
for my TomKit-0.01_4-release.

Tom

Posted by Torsten Foertsch <to...@gmx.net>.