Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/03 20:47:46 UTC

Tacos Refresh Component

Hello there! I'm having a few doubts when using this component. I need a
component to use Ajax to periodically post against my page, I was reading
the docs and really did not quite understand it. Could someone from tacos
provide me a sample code of a component "pinging" a method on my page on
regular basis and getting the result?

Regards

Re: Tacos Refresh Component

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm looking it right now! I was thingking that the progress bar would
display only a progress bar... ;)

Re: Tacos Refresh Component

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tacos Refresh Component

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
It's something like the progress bar. But It's not gona be a progress bar, i

Re: Tacos Refresh Component

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.