Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2016/05/25 04:58:46 UTC

Comment on first draft of Landsat metadata reader

Hello Hao

Thanks for starting the work on Landsat metadata [1]. I suggest to omit
the boolean argument in the 'getValue(boolean, String)' method since
that boolean is unused. It was previously used for controlling whether a
metadata should be considered mandatory or not, but I think that all
metadata are considered optional for this work. We would let the caller
decide which metadata are important for them.

As a side note, its look like that the formatting of 'getInfos()' and
'getDates()' methods need to be realigned?

    Martin

[1]
https://github.com/haonguyen123/sis/tree/JDK8/storage/sis-geotiff/src/main/java/org/apache/sis/storage/geotiff

Re: Comment on first draft of Landsat metadata reader

Posted by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin,
I will to learn by experience and supplement.
Thanks you so much .
Hao