Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Scott Chapman <sc...@mischko.com> on 2002/04/25 18:56:33 UTC

DBIx::Recordset returns only first 100 items from query?

I have a web page which queries a database and returns the results using
DBIx::Recordset.  I'm only getting 100 entries on my web page when it
returns the results and there are more than 100 entries that satisfy the query
(when I do the query in dbish, I get over 100 results).

Is there a limit I can change for DBIx::Recordset?

Re: DBIx::Recordset returns only first 100 items from query?

Posted by Angus Lees <gu...@switchonline.com.au>.
On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 09:56:33AM -0700, Scott Chapman wrote:
> I have a web page which queries a database and returns the results using
> DBIx::Recordset.  I'm only getting 100 entries on my web page when it
> returns the results and there are more than 100 entries that satisfy the query

See the entry on $maxrow in the HTML::Embperl manpage.

--
 - Gus