Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by membersound <me...@web.de> on 2012/11/06 10:27:49 UTC

T5 jQuery - how to integrate?

How do I include http://tapestry5-jquery.com/ into my application?

added this to pom:
	    <dependency>
	        <groupId>org.got5</groupId>
	        <artifactId>tapestry5-jquery</artifactId>
	        <version>3.3.3</version>
	    </dependency>

But when I add an example form to one of my pages:
<t:form>
<t:jquery.autocomplete />
<t:submit />
</t:form>

I get an ex:
Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: Unable
to resolve 'jquery/autocomplete' to a component class name.

Did I miss something?

Re: T5 jQuery - how to integrate?

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
hi.

The AutoComplete is not a component. It is a mixin. You should use it like
this : <t:textfield t:mixins="jquery/autocomplete" />

Manu

2012/11/6 membersound <me...@web.de>

> How do I include http://tapestry5-jquery.com/ into my application?
>
> added this to pom:
>             <dependency>
>                 <groupId>org.got5</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>tapestry5-jquery</artifactId>
>                 <version>3.3.3</version>
>             </dependency>
>
> But when I add an example form to one of my pages:
> <t:form>
> <t:jquery.autocomplete />
> <t:submit />
> </t:form>
>
> I get an ex:
> Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: Unable
> to resolve 'jquery/autocomplete' to a component class name.
>
> Did I miss something?

Emmanuel DEMEY
Ingénieur Etude et Développement
ATOS Worldline