Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by raja72 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/17 21:36:02 UTC

SVN Commit emails

We are running Subversion 1.4.4 under windows.

The commit emails are empty and subversion is not adding any content (last
commit info and difference between the last 2 versions) to it. but when I
run the post-commit.bat from command line it's sends the email with the
required details. So wondering is there any specific settings I need to do
in Subversion to send emails with required content.

Attaching the script for reference.

Thanks in advance.
Balu.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18517288/post-commit.bat post-commit.bat

Re: SVN Commit emails

Posted by raja72 <ba...@gmail.com>.
It was working earlier and stopped working recently.. Currently the commit is
able to send emails but not the email body content.. if I run the program
from a command line it sends commit emails with the correct content.

I tried the suggested option of adding the full path to svn.exe but the
issue is still the same.

thanks,
Balu.

Re: SVN Commit emails