Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Alan Silva <al...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/01 23:05:50 UTC

Re: Importing Source Code

Hi to all,

Sorry for my delay I was really busy during those days with customers and
conferences, but is there anything I can do to help with importing the
source code?

I think it would be cool for us to try to create migration tasks and work
together on them, what do you guys think?

--
*Alan Silva* | Solutions Architect
t. +55 (11) 99951- <0000000000>5242 e. alan.silva@cloudera.com

[image: Cloudera] <http://www.cloudera.com/>