Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Luís Tiago Rico <ti...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 13:46:07 UTC

OCMProxy problem

Hi to all

I’m using Jackrabbit 1.5.5 with deployment model 2 on Jboss.

I’m using OCM and I’m having this proxy problem!

I have the 2 ocm jars on my app plus commons-beanutils depency and cglib is
on jboss lib!

I have the following error when redeploying my app on the server! This only
happens on redeployment! First time all goes right! Think is a classloader
problem or something is missing me!

12:22:10,578 ERROR [DefaultExceptionHandler] proxy should implement OcmProxy

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: proxy should implement OcmProxy

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.objectconverter.impl.AbstractLazyLoader.in
voke(AbstractLazyLoader.java:91)

        at $java.util.List$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$819dd90b.iterator(<generated>)

My Pojo

@Node(extend = HierarchyNode.class)

public class PEI extends HierarchyNode {

    @Field

    private String peiName;

    @Collection(proxy = true)

    private List<Folder> online;