Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Sidhik, Rosmon" <Ro...@AIG.com> on 2008/05/01 15:18:59 UTC

RE: Does Trinidad/Tomahawk samples work with websphere 6.1? Pleas e Help

Hi,
Look at the attached image:
Regards,
Rosmon

Posted by Samba <sa...@gmail.com>.
It depends on what flavour  of Trinidad you are using. I you use Tinidad
1.2.x (JSF 1.2 flavour)  and work with JSP for rendering pages, it will not
work in WAS 6.1 because WAS 6.1 Web Container is not Servlet 2.5 compliant.
In order to make Trinidad 1.2.x (JSF 1.2 flavour) work in WAS 6.1, you need
to use Facelets XHTML for View technology. Trinidad demos come in JSP, and
as such fail in WAS 6.1.
We have been working on WAS 6.1 with Trinidad 1.2.7 plus facelets
1.1.14.Make sure you change the class loader to parent class loader
last. Bundle
JSF-api, JSF-impl, and el-api jars along with your war, and have fun.

Regards,
Samba

RE: How to implement a tree with in the datatable.?? Please help

Posted by Damon Weyant <DW...@nesl.com>.
Hi Krishna,

Glad to hear that you got the sample applications up and running in WAS v6.1.  As far as getting your tree to work w/in your dataTable, are your requirements to display a tree for each row that the dataTable renders?  If you need an example of how the dataTable works, follow this link (lots of good Tomahawk examples here):

http://www.irian.at/myfacesexamples/home.jsf

Hope this helps...best of luck.

- Damon