Posted to users@sling.apache.org by anjan <po...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/27 07:16:52 UTC

Adding Jackrabbit indexing configuration to standalone jar file

We would like to add Jackrabbit indexing configuration
(http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/IndexingConfiguration) to our
application.  When we use the Sling standalone jar, we need to run this
first time so that sling is exploded.  Then we need to add the indexing
configuration file (and specify the configuration in jackrabbit
workspace.xml file) and restart the Sling server.

Is there any way, I can add the indexing configuration file while the
standalone jar is being created.  Any suggestions.

The objective is to create a standalone application similar to Sling without
adding additional configuration steps for the end user who is installing the
application.

Re: Adding Jackrabbit indexing configuration to standalone jar file

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
> Is there any way, I can add the indexing configuration file while the
> standalone jar is being created.  Any suggestions.

I haven't tried this yet, but create the directory structure
${sling.home}/jackrabbit/ with the xml files you need before running
the launchpad jar for the first time.

Robert

--
Sent from my (old) computer