Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/02/04 13:34:36 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] i18n4data Proposal

Hi Huang,

Actually we have also an UI to deal with that in OFBiz. It's in the content component. It's also dynamic (since it's using the DB) but I must confess it's not easy to use (not ergonomic I should say). The demo date xml files below are only supposed to be loaded at start to populate the correspondind entites if needed (demo purpose).

I will follow your work, and maybe the OFBiz community at large could be interested too. In order to let the community be aware I post also this answer to our dev ML. For those interested here is the original thread
http://www.nabble.com/-PROPOSAL--i18n4data-Proposal-td15220976.html

I hope you will find enough interest in Apache community for your project to get to the incubator.

Thanks

Jacques