Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/10 11:28:08 UTC

Re: Thoughts on graduation

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi again mate,
>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/onami.html
>
> about Copyright:
>
>  * "Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the
> ASF been received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the
> package, the core code, and any new code produced by the project."
>
> the SGA I sent to secretary@ has been acknowledged on Fri, Oct 26,
> 2012 at 5:01 AM
>
>  * "Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have
> been updated to reflect the new ASF copyright."
>
> uh not sure which date we have to fill here... how can we establish it?

Sorry, didn't see the question.

I am currently filling a few slots in the status page and put todays
date here. i did basically look at all package names and we have had
some effort to put in all the necessary headers (covered by
checkstyle). Anyway, we should use RAT in future, and of course we'll
test all our releases. Therefore if we have something wrong in our
code, it will pop up and we can treat it as bug.

Thanks for the SGA date, I add it to the status page.