Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com> on 2016/05/27 22:34:56 UTC

Hangout Topics For 05/31/16

Hey y’all,

Let’s use this thread to pre-populate a list of topics to discuss on Tuesday’s hangout (05/31/16), so people can attend if they are interested in the mentioned topics. I will also collect topics at the beginning of the hangout.

+ DRILL-4280: Kerberos Authentication (Sudheesh)

Thank you,
Sudheesh

Re: Hangout Topics For 05/31/16

Posted by Aditya <ad...@apache.org>.
+ DRILL-4199: Add Support for HBase 1.X

My patch for DRILL-4199 is almost done and I will be sending out the latest
pull request shortly.

aditya...

Posted by Aditya <ad...@apache.org>.