Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2007/05/10 22:59:27 UTC

mommy may I have wiki access

Mommy, May I have wiki access?  As I spelunk my way through ApacheDS I
want to make corrections to doco where I find it errant.

Find me here:
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
My ID is:
http://people.apache.org/~acoliver
My Bio is:
http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/Andrew_C._Oliver
My wiki ID is == reply-to

Thank you kindly.

-Andy

Re: mommy may I have wiki access

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Alex Karasulu a écrit :

> Sure little baby Andy you can have access but after you finish
> eating your broccoli.

Bah. Broccoli is bad stuff. Granting Andy karma should be offered for
free (but you will owe us some beers ;)

> The CLA is on file no doubt.  If others don't have an objection
> let's just add Andy to access the wiki.

No objection at all. Please fix the bad english on this site !!! (and
all other error you can find, there are so many :)

> Alex

Emmanuel

Re: mommy may I have wiki access

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.