Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/02 20:31:12 UTC

Re: Ready to proceed with project website migration

I finally succeeded in getting the proposed Aries website build automated using Jenkins.  As noted on  infra-20635 I now need a Felix folder in https://ci-builds.apache.org <https://ci-builds.apache.org/> to set up a Jenkins build for Felix.

The Aries issue is infra-20633; I’m waiting for community feedback on the Aries Antora-built site before suggesting we switch.

Thanks,
David Jencks