Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by kamakshi <ka...@hcl.in> on 2006/11/14 13:01:58 UTC

xml validation against xsd- validation state is always 0.

Hi,
I tried executing the SAXPrint to validate with xsd and print the entire
xml.
the command for execution that i gave :
./SAXPrint -v=auto -s -f -n
/apps/venkatrp/xerces-c-src_2_7_0/samples/SCMPrint/ExpReport.xml
in this case
the valscheme:2
doNameSpace:1
schema1
the parse validation state:0
and the xml file gets printed.
y it isnt validating? I didnot make any changes in the SAXPrint.cpp.......
 Can anybody help me with it??
Thank u.......

Re: xml validation against xsd- validation state is always 0.

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
At 20.27 14/11/2006 -0800, kamakshi wrote:

>Hi,
>I tried using -v=always , got a list of errors and the validation state was
>1... If u dont mind can u send me the SAXPrint folder with which u have
>worked, so that let me check, whether the problem is with the code i am
>using or not.

I have used the official binary distribution for Windows of Xerces 2.7...

Alberto

Posted by kamakshi <ka...@hcl.in>.
Hi,

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.