Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Erik Paulson <ep...@unit1127.com> on 2012/06/02 00:10:46 UTC

Re: Hadoop and Eclipse integration

Using this suggestion: (look down for the 'M2_REPO' bit)
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Hadoop-on-Eclipse-td3392212.html

and this documentation:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html

I ran this:

mvn -Declipse.workspace=/Users/epaulson/development/workspace/
eclipse:add-maven-repo
(Eclipse on MacOS wanted to put its workspace in /Users/epaulson/Documents
but I don't like to keep anything there)

and that resolved most of the problems that you're having below.

-Erik