Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Robert Forbes <rf...@highlinecorp.com> on 2009/07/09 21:39:12 UTC

Table Plug In

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/TablePlugin

Regarding the Table plugin that this page references ...

Where do I find the plugin code.  I have been looking (but obviously not in
the right place)

Robert

RE: Table Plug In

Posted by Robert Forbes <rf...@highlinecorp.com>.
D'oh!  Too obvious

The dumb-user error that I usually catch my customers in.

Thank you

It's available as an attachment to that page.  Did you check the
attachment tab?

Joseph Hobbs
Posted by "Hobbs, Joseph" <Jo...@53.com>.