Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jan Ove Aase <ja...@osc.no> on 2000/09/04 09:22:31 UTC

Multi-threading

On Windows95 and 2000 I am unable to run two or more threads with separate
instances of the parser. Creating a LocalFileInputSource crashes the
program, and calling the parse method crashes it.
I read in the FAQ that this was not supposed to happen.

What is wrong?

Jan Ove Aase.

Re: Multi-threading

Posted by Jan Ove Aase <ja...@osc.no>.
Terribly sorry to have bothered you with this...

My error was that the "XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize()" was called for each
thread. I have moved this function call to before the threads are started,
and now it works fine.

Jan Ove Aase.

Re: Multi-threading