Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by nskarthik_k <ns...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/06 19:12:10 UTC

Status:0

Hi

Just Installed Servicemix3.3

 1) copied the "wsdl-first-sa-3.3.zip"  to hotdeploy directory
 2) on  submit of  wsdl-first/client.html

   getting *"status:0"* why ?????

/Note: Not using Maven for deployment/

with regards
karthik

Re: Status:0

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2011-8-8, at 下午7:39, Claus Ibsen wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Freeman Fang
> <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I assume you're using chrome to send out the request, right?
>> If so, this is a known issue that  chrome by default enable CORS
>> (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) , and as our client.html is loaded
>> from
>> file:///, then the request to a http:// is across the domain which
>> is not
>> allowed.
>> You can  start chrome like
>> chrome --disable-web-security
>> to ensure request from file:// to http:// can pass through.
>>
>> Or just use firefox as the browser to send out the test request.
>>

> Would be nice to add this details as a FAQ on the SMX site

Good suggestion, just add it in FAQ.

Freeman

Re: Status:0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status:0

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I believe it's similar reason as I mentioned for Chrome. Some "modern"
browser by default enable CORS, you can configure your browser to
disable it. I know how to configure it for Chrome but not sure how to
do it with Firefox5, you may need google a bit.

Btw, I'm still using Firefox 3.6.19 and this browser works for me.

Freeman

Re: Status:0

Posted by nskarthik_k <ns...@gmail.com>.
hi