Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 00:19:52 UTC

[BUG ACS 4.3] Cannot delete and re-add IP range on guest network

Hi All,

Just trying to raise awareness for the issue we are seeing on 4.3 with
IP management of guest vlans: details of JIRA issue

------
I've realized that i over allocated IP addresses for some of guest
VLANs, so i went ahead and deleted all guests using the VLAN in question
to free ip space in use.

2 issues noticed:

1) The router that were using Guest VLAN in question after deletion did
not release the IP space, the record had to be de-allocated via mysql

2)After the guest ip range has been deleted, i attempted to add the same
network with smaller IP range, cloudstack now claims that IP range does
not match - while it does!

Regards
ilya

Re: [BUG ACS 4.3] Cannot delete and re-add IP range on guest network

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
+1 more issue, cannot delete blank guest vlan