Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> on 2013/06/11 00:02:05 UTC

ActiveMQ in Karaf

I've been using ActiveMQ for a while in Karaf. I'm currently running AMQ
5.6 on Karaf 2.2.10 and it's working great. I want to be able to upgrade my
AMQ version but I'm running into quite a few problems. When I try and
upgrade to 5.7 I have issues with XA transactions as talked about here [1].
When I try to upgrade to 5.8 I can't install activemq-camel because it's
not a bundle [2]. The 5.8 problem has been fixed in 5.9 I guess but it
would really be nice to be fixed in 5.8.

Is there a good upgrade path for activemq running on Karaf at the moment?

Chris

[1]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Cannot-rollback-inside-an-XASession-with-AMQ-5-6-td5730081.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4317