Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anu Padki <AM...@lbl.gov> on 2005/10/20 01:05:39 UTC

tree2 and lazy loading wiki page confusion

That wiki page is great and I am getting a good grip on this.
Am pretty confused at a couple lines in jsp
What are these refereneces to projekt-folder facet and projekteTable.jsp?
Do we need to write these and what is their function?
can someone shed some light on this?
- Anu

<h:commandLink action="#{navigationBacker.toViewId}"
             styleClass="#{t.nodeSelected ? 'documentSelected':'document'}"
             actionListener="#{navigationBacker.nodeClicked}"
             value="#{node.description}" immediate="true">
             <f:param name="db_id" value="#{node.identifier}" />
             <f:param name="toViewId" value="projekteTable.jsp" />
         </h:commandLink>